Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tots Landing Christmas Program







Every year Tots Landing puts on an evening Christmas performance for the families of the children. It is always so much fun to see a little glimpse of what the kids learn during the day. I feel genuinely blessed to have found a daycare like Tots Landing. The greatest challenge of working the hours I do is balancing work and home. It sure does help to know that my kids are in good hands. Although no daycare is perfect, I have never once questioned whether or not the staff at Tots Landing loves my children. I know that they think of them as their own and truly love them. This year at the performace Ellie had a little trouble. She had a little anxiety about all of the people who would be in the audience. She pulled through and we were very proud of her. Olivia sure did well. She shook her little bells and stayed where she was supposed to be! It is so sad to know this is Ellie's last year at Tots. She has been there since she was 2 and I know she is really going to miss it there next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment